Saturday, October 10, 2009

Posting again

Hi everyone!

I'm going to start posting again. I hope to post once every week or two.

I've really been thinking about putting together a short lesson for people about to head off on Mission Trips or Hero Vacations or any other type of trip that doesn't solely include tourism. Since living in Cambodia, I've been grappling with questions regarding how we treat those that we encounter in these situations.

I'll be going through this process to work through these questions myself, but also to try to put down on screen my thoughts in a somewhat cogent manner. I will really try to keep the ranting to a minimum and the aha! moments to a maximum.

Ok, hope you enjoy!

P.S. Julia just posted so don't forget to read her post too!

No comments:

Post a Comment