Sunday, February 1, 2009

Graduate school - here I come!


Applying to graduate school is scary! And long! And I'm only on my first application! Well, it may not go further than that, as my first choice is eons ahead of my other choices and it's the only program I'm completely crazy about. So here's hoping I get into Southern New Hampshire University's School of Community Economic Development! Charlie has been so supportive and helpful as I've started the process, he's by far my biggest fan (the feeling's mutual ;)


So far I've 'secured' McGill's IDS Department Chair for an academic letter of recommendation, and have gotten in my transcript requests. The scary part, of course, is the application essay, in which I have to cram my whole life and my goals for the future into 500 words or less!!

2 comments:

  1. I will be happy to read your letter and give you pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, grad school is so far away for me right now and that is how I like it! Would you guys both go, or are you going to have to suffer through another long distance period?

    Would the community economic development be more focused on developing or developed countries?

    Anyways, your updates are great and I am so jealous of all the amazing things you guys are doing!

    ReplyDelete