Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 today!



It's my birthday!

Today I turn my first quarter century old. Hopefully I will have 4 or 5 more.
I am having my birthday party at the Alley Cat Cafe, here in Phnom Penh. Here's a review I found: This place has excellent tex-mex and the biggest burgers in town all cooked up by American cook Dallas. The decor is stunning featuring a huge mural of cartoon cats and they have great value rooms on a monthly basis.

They have huge burgers and for two dollars extra you can make it a fat-cat burger, which is double everything. Like 2 burgers on top of each other, with missing the bread in between. Looks good.

You can wish me happy birthday by email or facebook.
I take paypal ;)
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday. Your's is the most advertised birthday there is. You look very mature now.

    ReplyDelete