Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Graduate School Here I Come!!





I got in!

Starting in September, I will be studying International Community Economic Development at SNHU. I will be taking scary courses like Accounting, Economics, and Financial Management, and instead of writing a thesis, I have to implement a CED project. And one of the best parts is that I get to stay in Montreal! It is a weekend program; I go to the New Hampshire campus once a month for three days and do the bulk of my work from home.

You can check out more about the program here: http://www.snhu.edu/146.asp.

Charlie took me out for a celebratory dinner last week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Julia!!!

    I'm SO proud of you!!! I knew you could do it.

    I'm really excited that we'll be starting grad school together in similar fields! :) We can help each other study and be library buddies, like the good old days of McGill. :) Not to mention trips down to New Hampshire with you!!! I can't wait.

    See you soon!!!

    -Genevieve

    ReplyDelete